Team CSUSA, a Keystone Sports Company - is vastly experienced and has assisted 2700+ student-athletes, from 30 countries, obtain scholarships in the US since being formed in 2007. We are all former student-athletes and possess the expertise and contacts that have enabled athletes to achieve lucrative scholarships and compete in many different American college sports.
As a Sports Consultant you are guiding the student-athletes in many different sports through their whole US college journey. From making the decision to become a student-athlete, finding the right school and team with scholarship opportunities, guidance through the administrative process, and being a point of contact for the duration of his/her studies. You can compare the role of a Sports Consultant to being a professional sports agent. Our Sports Consultants are great sellers and excel at recruiting. A high activity level when it comes to your lead generation and prospecting is a must to succeed in this role.
The KPI’s of a Sports Consultants are four areas:
- SALES: meet yearly sales target and make progress in set jurisdiction
- DELIVERY: responsible for finding your clients a suitable school/team, getting to the US eligible, on time
- TEAMWORK: collaborate with team members, follow company policy using our system
- PROJECT & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: play a part in building the brand and deliver results in your chosen project.
- You are a highly ambitious former student-athlete in the US/Canada.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with good results.
- Have some work experience after graduating from university
- Must be based in Sweden
- You're an excellent communicator in English and Swedish
- Structured and a problem-solver in a high-paced industry.
Key skills/attributes we seek for the role:
- High energy, driven, and takes initiative
- Outgoing and proactive
- Proven record in sales and prospecting
- Big TEAM player with high ethical standards
- Big interest in sports
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.