Digital Marketing Specialist (US/Canada)
Are you a content creator with the skill and drive of a digital marketer? Keystone Education Group is seeking a highly skilled and passionate digital marketer to join our B2B marketing team! We want to help students pursue their dream education, and our job is to help connect them to universities from around the world.
As the B2B Digital Marketing & Content Specialist (US & Canada), you will:
- Act as a content production guru for the Marketing team, coordinating working on a variety of interesting projects aimed at higher education marketing and student recruitment professionals.
- Be responsible for digital marketing efforts for two geographic clusters, including marketing to the US & Canada as well in Europe
- Understand the intricacies of B2B inbound marketing, adapting, and communicating your content/design in a way that resonates with higher ed audiences.
- Manage a variety of projects, leading discussions with a wide range of different stakeholders of varying seniorities (including senior leadership), both internally and externally.
- Be commercially driven, understanding the importance of measurement and data to analyze the performance of your content & contribution to inbound revenue, using this analysis to inform your decisions
We Are Looking For:
- Experience within the higher education industry in North America (US/Canada)
- Digital marketing and content extraordinaire – ads, blogs, reports, webinars, email – you name it, you’ve created it!
- Someone who can lead end-to-end production of marketing activities
- Super organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects – imperative that you can work solo and in group environments with speed!
- OR - Independent worker who can self-manage and proactively lead projects
- Awesome design skills (you know your way around Canva and Adobe Creative Suite).
- HubSpot Marketing Hub or CRM experience
BONUS: Experience with paid advertising/PPC (Google, LinkedIn) or any technical experience with Search Engine Optimization/Conversion
- Passionate, driven, and self-motivated -– you bring energy to the table and can work well under deadlines/pressure.
- Dynamic & agile – can adapt to a rapidly changing landscape/needs of the business and quickly pivot when needed/with little warning.
- Past international student or someone with international higher education experience.
- Native or advanced English skills (you need to be able to write and edit)
Keystone Education Group
Keystone is trusted by more than 120 million unique prospective students every year to help them make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes, namely, which higher ed program to attend. In turn, Keystone helps over 5500 higher ed institutions reach and communicate with prospective students in more than 190 countries via its more than 500+ websites covering 33 languages and eight core higher education verticals – Master’s, Bachelor’s, PhD, Online, Healthcare, MBA, Law and Academic Courses.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and backed by Viking Venture and Verdane, leading Nordic venture firms, Keystone has an international staff of more than 700+ employees.
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.