Hi, I’m Nina
I lead a team of Product Managers at Keystone in our Stockholm office. I’m looking for a Product Manager to join my team and lead the product direction of our B2B products for professional training.
What we do
We are passionate believers in the power of education to transform people’s lives. We play our part by helping students to make one of the most important decisions of their lifetime, finding, applying, and enrolling in the right study program. Our multi-sided platform helps over 64 million students find their ideal match from over 5,500 partner institutions on our global network of 500 student websites.
It’s a complicated, and diverse problem space and we work tirelessly to understand the needs of each individual student, and each individual institution, and use the power of technology to recommend the best matches for the benefit of both parties.
In this role, you’ll be focusing on the Professional training segment, helping companies to find the right professional training provider. You will have the end-to-end ownership of enabling businesses of different sizes to buy training, using our Learning platforms (“PRO”) where you ensure first-class customer experience. You will also have full accountability across the product development lifecycle, product experience, and business outcomes.
Responsibilities and what you will do.
- Develop and drive the product vision and strategy for professional training and take full ownership of the product roadmap.
- Conduct research, and identify customer needs and challenges to discover trends and patterns in their behavior.
- Create and maintain clear, prioritized user stories and success criteria and collaborate with Engineering, UX, and other functions to execute at velocity
- Participate in the technical design, plan launches, and analyze technical metrics to access customer experience.
- Create ambitious OKRs to improve customer outcomes, and communicate progress toward goals with peers and stakeholders
- Identify competitive and alternative offerings in the market. Develop strategies for being successful against the competition
- Assess existing technologies, competencies, and assets and determine how they can be used for the benefit of customers.
Experience and background
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven experience as a product manager.
- You are obsessed with engaging with customers to understand their challenges and find solutions to problems they experience.
- You have a track record of managing products with a high degree of technical complexity.
- You have a thorough understanding and practice of agile development processes, data-driven development, and experimentation.
- You are solution-oriented, highly motivated, and a proactive self-starter
- You have a positive can-do attitude towards tackling problems
- You have strong commercial awareness, the ability to identify revenue growth opportunities
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to engineers, UX designers, business managers, and partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and love working in a team environment.
What we provide:
- An International and open working atmosphere with colleagues from many nationalities
- To be in the lead of a fast-growing company
- Plenty of space for initiative and the ability to grow your own skills and experience
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment
- Hybrid working, but with a team that also enjoys meeting up IRL and having a Friday beer or Monday breakfast at the office found centrally in Stockholm.
- To be a part of a product team that cares deeply for our customers.
You will be surrounded by a talented, ambitious, and curious team who loves to listen, discuss ideas, and help in any way they can. We are a diverse team consisting of people from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds. At Keystone, you will both give and receive tasks from others. Collaboration is crucial. You will share your learnings and victories over team meetings. This is a workplace where you will have the chance to grow as a teammate and a Product Manager.
Keystone is trusted by more than 120 million unique prospective students every year to help students and learners make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes, namely, which higher education degree program or course to attend.
In turn, Keystone helps over 5500 education institutions reach, recruit, and enroll students in more than 190 countries, across 500+ student websites, including Masterstudies.com, Bachelorstudies.com, Educations.com, Studentum.se, and FindAMasters. Keystone also operates a range of other global student recruitment services, including Blueberry.nu and Keystone Sports.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Keystone is backed by Viking Venture and Verdane, two leading Nordic venture firms. With offices across the Nordics, Germany, and the UK, Keystone has an international staff of more than 800+ employees. We are a vibrant and talented group of global citizens with a true passion for education and technology, and our vision is to help everyone in the world find the right education.