Team CSUSA, a Keystone Sports company - is vastly experienced and has assisted 3100+ student-athletes, from 30+ countries, to obtain scholarships in the US since being formed in 2007. We are all former student-athletes and possess the expertise and contacts that have enabled athletes to achieve lucrative scholarships and compete in many different American college sports.
As a Sports Recruitment Associate, you are responsible for recruiting new student athletes to CSUSA / Keystone Sports. This is a vital function in our company, which ensures growth, stability, and a foundation for doing business and delivering our services by creating revenue streams and increasing the interest in college sports among our target group of young and promising students. From first introducing to the concept of college sports in the U.S and higher education to prospective students, to make them take the leap to begin the process, and eventually venturing out to their new home in the U.S. The Recruitment Associate is the catalyst to making all of this happen and guide the student from the first point of contact to the vital meeting with their parents and making the decision of attending a U.S/Canadian college through our services. Our Recruitment Associates are great sellers and finds a way to create clear pathways of communication with prospective clients. Openness to new experiences and willingness to learn are absolute musts in this type of role.
The KPI’s of a Recruitment associate are:
- Part of building and follow yearly plan for your market/jurisdiction.
- Ensure potential students (our clients) are assessed properly for academics, sporting background, timeline and amateurism and given correct feedback on where he/she can compete in the US college system.
- As a minimum meet the monthly, quarterly and yearly SALES target, MEETING target and conversion rate goal. Arrange and schedule meetings with potential students via lead generation using the company policies and procedures
- Lead generation – process organic leads, attend events / tournaments / competitions / sporting events / hold presentations to produce the leads needed to meet SALES target. Assist with hosting events (i.e Showcase)
- Grow and develop your market – maintain and develop relationships with sources of potential clients in your set jurisdictions, find synergies with other businesses, persons, companies, organizations, federations that can benefit company SALES short and long term.
- Assist with company presence in Social Media through providing ideas on video content, articles and match/tournament reports from student-athletes, as well as having emphasis on building your own personal brand through social media and other media outlets.
- You are a highly ambitious former student-athlete in the US/Canada.
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with good results.
- Have work experience after graduating from university or relevant internship experience.
- Must be an excellent communicator in English and in one of the Scandinavian languages (i.e., work in Norway must speak Norwegian, work in Denmark must speak Danish, work in Sweden must speak Swedish).
- Structured and a problem-solver in a high-paced industry.
Key skills/attributes we seek for the role:
- High energy, driven and takes initiative.
- Outgoing and proactive
- Organized and good communicator
- Proven record in sales and prospecting
- Big TEAM player with high ethical standards
- Big interest in sports
We would want the candidate to be close to our office environments in either Oslo (Norway), Stavanger (Norway), Stockholm (Sweden), and Copenhagen (Denmark). We offer flexibility to work from home from time to time, but you are also expected to be around your colleagues in the office most days.
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.